NAPA Auto Parts
Size: 3,000 SF – 8,000 SF +/-
Region: In Select Markets: CT, MA, RI & NY
Contact: Frank Greco IV
In 1925, a group of independent auto parts sellers met in Detroit to form the National Automotive Parts Association. Their mission was simple: improve the distribution of auto parts to serve the people and businesses who increasingly relied on cars and trucks for their transportation needs.
In 1936, NAPA opened its first location, an existing Atlanta auto parts store purchased from an owner who thought the industry was past its peak. It wasn’t even close.
Nearly a century later, NAPA continues to serve auto service professionals, do-it-yourselfers and everyday drivers with quality parts and supplies to keep cars, trucks, and equipment performing safely and efficiently.
In the US, NAPA now includes 57 distribution centers and nearly 6,000 independently-owned and company-owned stores. NAPA carries an extensive inventory of more than 475,000 parts for automotive and industrial applications.
A division of Genuine Parts Company (NYSE: GPC) and a global automotive aftermarket leader, NAPA operates NAPA Canada, Auto Todo in Mexico and Repco in Australia and New Zealand.