New Retail Development in Waterford CT Across From Crystal Mall
- Waterford Station is the Connecticut shorelines newest retail development.
- The project is conveniently located directly across from the Crystal Mall and benefits from its regional accessibility via I-95 and Rt. 85.
- I-95 is the major east-west commuting artery in southern CT, while Rt. 85 is the major north south commuting route between Hartford and the eastern CT and RI shoreline.
- The Connecticut shoreline boasts some of the most beautiful beachfront communities in New England, and this Waterford retail market services and draws on all of them – Groton Long Point, Mystic, Westerly, Niantic, East Lyme, Old Lyme, Essex, Old Saybrook, Westbrook, Clinton, Madison and Charlestown.
- Southeastern Connecticut has experienced robust job growth in the last few years due to the success of the Naval Sub Marine Base, General Dynamic/ Electric Boats expansion, L&M Hospital and many others in the Military, Manufacturing, Medical and Tech industries.
Jack Hayes -
Office: 860.470.1976 Mobile: 860.324.9849 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||845 Hartford Turnpike, Waterford, CT|
|Available Space(s)||79,000 sf plus Freestanding Restaurant Pad|
|Area Retail||788,000 sf Crystal Mall, Target, Pier 1, Dick’s, Best Buy,
Michael’s, DSW, Five Below, Petco, Toys R Us, Walmart,
Home Depot, BJ’s, Books a Million, Bob’s Stores,
OfficeMax, Saples, Marshalls, Burlington Coat
|Traffic Counts||29,000 +/- cars per day on Hartford Tpke (Rt 85)
67,000 +/- cars per day on I-95
|1 mile||3 miles||5 miles||7 miles|
|Avg. HH Income||$99,013||$61,511||$73,330||$80,108|